Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

BROWN

This floor mat features a beautiful golden brown horse in the yellow sun.



This outdoor pillow features a gentle white-tailed deer peering out from her forest home. Evergreen trees stand out against the bare branches of deciduous trees on a frosty hillside. Every branch and needle is covered with snow, ice and frost. The full effect is a painterly impressionistic composition of the season.



From the designer: I painted the picture shortly after my wonderful GSD/Labrador cross dog passed away, his name was Tod because when he was a puppy he looked like a little fox and “Tod” is another name for a fox, I always loved the photo that this painting is taken from because it shows how affectionate Tod was, he loved to cuddle up and in this photograph he’s cuddling a knitted jumper of mine. Sadly Tod was a troubled dog, he had spent his early 12 weeks of life in a small cage in a pet shop, I just had to rescue him from the situation. He was one of the most loving and loyal dogs I’ve had but when he was two years old he become severely epileptic and when he was 8 years old the epilepsy took him from me. This painting makes me smile when I think of all the wonderful memories I have of Tod and I hope you enjoy the image too. I think this original water-colour painting of Tod my very special german shephard labradour mix dog makes a lovely "Thinking Of You" art greeting card because he's got a very thoughtful expression on his face. On the inside of the card are the simple but meaningful words "Thinking of you."



This iPhone 6 smartphone wallet case features the lovely dulcimer. It has golden brown colors and pretty heart shaped sound holes. The Appalachian dulcimer (or mountain dulcimer, fretted dulcimer) is a fretted string instrument of the zither family. The body extends the length of the fingerboard, and its fretting is generally diatonic.



This set of car mats is decorated with a repeating flat image of a beautiful artistic wood carving in shades of brown, gold, mahogany and black. A central abstract circular flower image has petals radiating out to a carved circle which is surrounded by four sections. Each section has abstract leaf carvings.



A wooden cutting board with slices of bread, pepperoni and olive. Bon Appetit!



This wallet features a female Red Tailed Hawk (Buteo jamaicensis). One of the most widespread and commonly observed birds of prey in North America, this fierce hunter is perched on a branch high up in some evergreen spruce trees, patiently waiting for a meal to appear. Her head is brown and the creamy white breast has brown spots.



Here is a collection of party supplies and invitations with the theme of purple finch birds to dress up parties connected to the wedding celebration.



Beautifully painted portrait of a golden sorrel quarter horse with flaxen mane sporting a fancy western pleasure show bridle and saddle. A warm toned southwestern Navajo patterned background is perfect for decorating the southwest desert or country ranch style home.

No comments:

Post a Comment