Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pink

Today's posting is all about pink flowers. I am longing for Spring!

This compact mirror features an exquisite pink water lily lotus flower on a pale purple background.



This lovely throw pillow features a single exquisite pale pink cherry blossom with droplets of water from a recent rain bathed in a rosy glowing light. It is set on a pink pastel gradient. The image is repeated on the back. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.



Pretty iPhone 5 case with a photograph of chic pale pink and white roses. Graphics of a pale pink satin looking ribbon and bow stretches across the middle, with a white lacy doily accent, under the bow. Customize to add any text you want. Makes a lovely gift idea.



Heritage roses grace this set of floral wedding lover's mugs. Enjoy each old fashioned rose flower in a lovely antique pattern of red, pink and white. Change both names for your special occasion. Click ANTIQUE ROSES WEDDING for the entire collection.



Tea roses in a tea-pot -thank you postage stamps



This mini iPad case features a lovely rosa rugosa blossom. The soft pink flower petals blend into the green and yellow pastel tones of the leafy background. This rose is a repeat bloomer, gracing our garden with her beauty all summer long. I have digitally enhanced my original photograph to create a watercolor effect.



A mousepad with a print of an impasto style original painting depicting a beautiful pastel pink flower.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including my Chic Pink Roses iPhone 5 case on your blog today.

    ReplyDelete