Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Purple

Purple crocus blossoms adorn these lovely Maid of Honor wedding sandals. Each mauve flower has a golden center. Customize for your special occasion. Click PURPLE SPRING FLORAL COLLECTION for the whole collection.



This artistic, decorative lamp is covered with masses of flowers in every color of the rainbow. Enjoy the yellow, orange, pink, red, blue, purple and white floral abstract pattern set on a background of green leaves. When viewing this, one is reminded of a fine art French Impressionist painting.



Purple Rose Bouquet iPhone 4



Here is a gorgeous purple abstract mousepad.



This wallet features a luminous abstract floral purple, lilac and magenta mandala design. The colors swirl around a central blue star.



This girly gymnastics wrapping paper has a soft purple striped pattern with 2 gymnasts posing in swirls of stars. Your gymnast will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment