Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Purple

This lamp features a repeating abstract floral purple, lilac and magenta mandala pattern. The colors swirl around a central blue star.



Lilacs are the theme of this wedding rehearsal dinner invitation. The front features pink and mauve lilac sprays on a purple background. The back has more blossoms. Customize the text for your special occasion. CLICK LILAC WEDDING COLLECTION for the entire collection.



An absolutely gorgeous designed abstract floral pillow/cushion created from one of the designer's Fine Art photographs. The pillow/cushion shows impressionist purple abstract petals with a purple and blue background. This will be difficult to resist! A contemporary modern accessory to any room!



Ancient english tile cool tender purple tote bag



This poster features an abstract glowing pink and pale yellow moon on a light purple textured background with a single strand of grass curving in front.



Here is a laptop sleeve with cherry blossom in purple tones - water color styled

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for including my tote bag in your wonderful collection! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete