Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Brown

The autumn harvest is the theme of this elegant Grandfather of the Bride tie. It features grain on a bronze background. All text can be customized for your special occasion. Click AUTUMN HARVEST WEDDING for the entire collection.



This wallet is decorated with an image of a beautiful artistic, rustic wood carving in shades of brown, gold, mahogany and black. A central abstract circular flower image has petals radiating out to a carved circle which is surrounded by four sections. Each section has abstract leaf carvings.



Abstract Magma Pillow, great pillow for your tonal natural beige couch!



Vintage hats bridal shower invitation template. This vintage fashion inspired invitation will add just a touch of informal elegance to your stylish occasion. You can also easily convert this template into bachelorette party invitation or "will you be my bridesmaid" invite.



This iPad folio case features a poor old jalopy left to rust in the woods. It is surrounded by green trees and white wildflowers. There is a certain beauty and dignity to this rusty old orange, brown and blue car.



Gold Fractal Burst designed binder. Fractal artwork designed by Missey.

No comments:

Post a Comment