Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yellow

This lovely yellow floral wedding favor jelly bean tin is decorated with bouquets of daffodils, narcissus and white lilacs. Customize the text for your special occasion. Click YELLOW FLORAL WEDDING COLLECTION to see the entire collection.



This fine art photography Kindle folio case features lovely pale white, gold, yellow and pink hellebore flowers surrounded by green foliage to form an antique, vintage impression. Hellebores are one of the first plants to bloom in the early spring garden. In the English speaking world this evergreen perennial flower is known as the Lenten Rose but they are not roses at all. They are actually of the Butter Cup family. Their flowers bloom during the Easter celebration of Lent. They are also sometimes called the Christmas Rose.



The luxury Hudson Hornet had it's final production year in 1954 before Nash bought it out. Shown here in original two tone yellow and white over a custom brass background.



Graceful white egret standing at peace in still water, making a beautiful reflection. Comfortable 100% cotton pillows, nice nature scene decor for the home or office.



This lovely necklace will brighten your day with four brilliant golden yellow Black-eyed Susan blossoms on a dark background.



I really love this two in one abstract canvas print.

2 comments:

  1. thank you
    thank you for choosing my art
    tweeted this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tweeted this blog :-)


    Val

    PS thank you thank you for promoting me

    ReplyDelete