Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Red

This Kindle case is decorated with fiery red hot chili peppers tumbling onto an orange, purple and yellow gradient background.



Brilliant red cardinals adorn this wedding invitation. These lovely birds are set on a pale bronze gradient background. All text can be customized for your special occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE CARDINAL WEDDING COLLECTION



A stylish vintage style pattern made up from a diamond shaped grid against a deep maroon red background with yellow gold and beige color faux studs and classic french fleur de lis decorative emblems.



This brilliantly colored mousepad features a primitive abstract design of lightning and suns in earth tones of orange, red and brown.



This iphone 5 case has a bright, modern geometric mosaic pattern design, with shades of red, orange, gold, and yellow. Brighten up your iphone with this cool colorful case.

No comments:

Post a Comment