Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Multi-Colors

This wedding invitation is covered with masses of flowers in every color of the rainbow. Enjoy the yellow, orange, pink, red, blue, purple and white floral pattern set on a background of green leaves on the front and the back. When viewing this, one is reminded of a French Impressionist painting. All text can be customized for your very special occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL IMPRESSIONS WEDDING COLLECTION



This colorful fine art Galaxy S3 case features an image of a contemporary abstract fabric pattern in wavy psychedelic rainbow colors of pink, red, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, mauve, purple and turquoise which resembles a painter's palette.



Abstract grunge background wall clock



From the designer: © P Wherrell Impressionist contemporary landscape. A beautiful design created from one of my contemporary Fine art paintings on silk. This is a vibrant painting in shades of purple, yellow, green, black and white showing winter trees in front of a pond. This item is not customizable because of the signature. If you require it in another size please contact me and I will create it for you.



This lovely decorative pastel impressions throw pillow creates an impressionistic scene of peace and serenity in soft pastel colors of yellow, pink, red, green and blue with floating leaves, pond grass and reflected sky. The image is repeated on the back.



African Style Greeting card: Artwork by artist Fiona Wishman created in watercolours.

No comments:

Post a Comment