Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yellow

The decorative wall clock features an abstract pattern of a central black star flower on a pale yellow gradient background. The numbers can be deleted if a simpler design is preferred.



This Mothers Day card features golden yellow forsythia flowers on a pure black background. More blossoms are inside. Forsythias are one of the earliest blooming shrubs in spring. When this flower shows its bright gold petals in the garden, we know that winter is gone for another year. All text can be customized for your own special occasion.



Beautiful black damask on yellow background. Shown here on a custom Neoprene Laptop Sleeve 15 inch. Personalize it with your initial.



This sweet poster is a great addition to any baby's or child's bedroom.



This striking Powis iPad mini case with kicksand features an abstract pattern of exquisite yellow rose petals. The petals range in color from pale yellow through gold to a deep orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment