Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Yellow

This striking mini iPad case features an abstract pattern of exquisite yellow rose petals. The petals range in color from pale yellow through gold to a deep orange.



This mousepad features a lovely little yellow, black and white goldfinch perched on a branch. The pretty bird is surrounded by green summer foliage.



Custom yellow floral pattern mug



A potter's kiln, just opened and showing the contents cooling from white hot through yellow and orange. Once cooled these pots will turn into things of beauty, by the craft of the potter and their knowledge of glazes.

No comments:

Post a Comment