Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Red

This coaster features a decorative geometric abstract design. Brilliant colors of red, orange, gold, brown, yellow and green all converge in a vortex pattern with repeating triangles of various woven textures.



This lovely bridal shower invitation features a bouquet of scarlet red tulips and green leaves set on a pure black background. The image is repeated on the back. All text can be customized for your special event. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE RED TULIPS COLLECTION



Abstract Custom iPhone 5 Barely There Universal Case in bright bold flowing colors of orange, red, yellow, purple and green and many others. Great for keeping your phone protected.



This floral pillow features a dark coral rose in bloom. Coral roses are known as the rose of desire.



This red Rickshaw messenger bag features an interior with an abstract pattern which resembles woven horizontal bands. The brilliant shades of red, purple, blue and black seem to glow.

1 comment: