Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Red

A pile of just picked fiery red hot chili peppers are spread across this Case-Mate Samsung Galaxy case, ready for drying, pickling or good cooking!



This decorative throw pillow features a circular whirlpool pattern in brilliant colors of red, orange, green, yellow, brown and black. The abstract design is an impressionistic view of the swirling energy of creation.



This poster features the designer's oil painting of some brightly-colored ladybugs on a leaf, as well as the chorus of the song "All Things Bright and Beautiful".



Elegant all purpose Avery binder, with a red on black paisley pattern, on the bottom and a solid black, on top. Graphics of a pretty dark red satin looking ribbon runs across the middle of the binder and has a gold tone floral flourish, in the middle of the ribbon. Golden yellow text, on the front cover, is ready to personalize for yourself or as a gift. Great for home or office use. Inserts and pages sold separately at your local office or craft supply stores.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my paisley binder on your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete