Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Orange

This iPad Mini Case invites you to follow a country road down into the autumn woods in the hill country of upstate New York. The fall foliage glows in colors of yellow, orange, red, gold, green, brown, blue and black.



This decorative plate features a geometric abstract pattern of five sided pentagon shaped mosaic tiles in brilliant autumn colors of red, orange, brown, yellow, gold and white. Click here to see the matching MUGS, CORK COASTERS, SANDSTONE COASTERS, PLACEMATS, NAPKINS, HAND TOWELS, TEAPOTS, CANDY JARS and PITCHERS.



A binder featuring a photographic technique called light painting.



Gorgeous betta fish pillow available in both square and rectangular shapes. This is a Distortion Art original called Betta's fish. The beauty of Distortion Art is that everything you see really started out as something else. Through distortion reality is changed into creativity.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the "Betta's Band" pillow on your blog. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete