Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Blue

This brilliantly colored hat features lovely electric blue lobelia blossoms. Each tiny flower has a pure white center.



This Rickshaw iPad sleeve features a wild abstract circular pattern of luminous greens and blues swirling around a central flower with kaleidoscopic movement. There is just a hint of purple and magenta at the corners.



Happy Birthday Card Blue Bird from an original watercolour painting by Susan Moss. Personalize with your own message



This Blue Music Decorative 20”x20” Throw Pillow features blue and green swirls, dots, white musical notes and stars. A great pattern for any music lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment