Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Black and White

This iPhone 5 case features a Chinese poet and his sidekick in black and white. Han Shan, also known as Cold Mountain, stands with Pickup as they contemplate the universe.



This sophisticated tote bag features a contemporary black and white geometric abstract design of rectangles and squares which resembles an interlocking maze.



A vintage illustration by famous artist, Aubrey Beardsley from the Art Nouveau period, reproduced in its original white on black, a spray of stylized Snowdrop blossoms and a vertical monogram.. Insert your monogram in the text boxes under "personalize it".



Dream of Endless Summers past and future on a mouse pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment