Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Red

Great for Earth Day or any day you want to Think Green! This shirt features a brilliant scarlet red cardinal. He is truly the king of backyard birds. Here he is perched on a snowy rail eating black oil sunflower seeds while the winter snow swirls around him. The text reads: Earth Day Every Day. It can be customized or deleted to suit your needs.



This Kindle skin features a glorious summer flower garden filled with flowers in every brilliant color of the rainbow. Red, orange, pink and yellow dahlias combine with purple verbena. Green foliage completes this riot of color. The image is repeated on the back. Fit this skin to your reader by choosing from the options on the right.



The distinctive grill and head lights of a '50s Corvette. All red and shiny in the summer sun.



Chic iPhone 5 case done in red, on the top and a black and white striped zebra print, on the bottom. Graphics of a red satin ribbon and bow decorates the middle and a pair of black stiletto heels are on the top half. Personalize the white text for yourself or as a great gift idea.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring one of my phone cases. I love black, white, and red together it's a classic combo.

    ReplyDelete