Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Orange

This recipe binder is decorated with the makings of a fine vegetable soup. The carrots, beets, cabbages, potatoes, onions, garlic and celery are chopped and ready for the pot. The black background and gold text complete a cheerful, homey kitchen design. The text is customizable to meet your needs.



This mesmerizing pillow is decorated with a mosaic mandala star in brilliant autumn colors. It is contained in a deep purple maroon circle. Orange and red circles on a field of yellow surround the center target. The very center is green.



Seasons abstract wrapped canvas digital art



Wall Clock with adorable Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment