Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Yellow

This lovely yellow floral Easter card just glows with joy. The front is decorated with a bouquets of daffodils, narcissus and white lilacs set on a sunny golden yellow gradient. Inside are more daffodils. The text can be customized to suit your individual needs.



This Bagettes wristlet will bring brightness and cheer to your life! A brilliantly colored sunflower is illuminated by the sunlight streaming through the petals. The flower displays a gorgeous palette of gold, yellow, orange, red and brown creating an abstract composition of color and form.



Here's a case for Samsung Galaxy phone with cool yellow water drops.



A vintage and retro pattern of Japanese traditional floral art with stripes, scalloped and swirls pattern, with these retro and distressed colors, red, beige, black and yellow. perfect gift for the exotic Asian culture lover traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment