Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Pink

This colorful fine art travel accessory bag features an image of a contemporary abstract fabric pattern in wavy psychedelic rainbow colors of pink, red, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, mauve, purple and turquoise which resembles a painter's palette.



A fanciful design of pink, yellow and purple flowers with green leaves and stems is featured on this cheerful Easter tote bag. The text reads: Easter Blessings. It can be customized or removed to suit your needs.



This pillow features a beautiful rendition of a pink magnolia cluster.



A multi-coloured collage of scattered hollow body guitars for a psychedelic retro look. Customize the hues of the guitars by changing the background colour in "Customize It". The guitar images have some transparency so they are are affected by the background colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment