Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Orange

A cool mousepad in shades of orange and black grunge. Add some text if desired.



This festive Rickshaw mini zero messenger bag is decorated with an abstract pattern of exquisite yellow rose petals. The petals range in color from pale yellow through gold to a deep orange.



This decorative wall clock features a wild abstract circular geometric pattern of the sun and it's rays in colors of red, yellow, gold, orange and brown on a pale creamy lemon background. The numbers can be cleared if a simpler design is preferred.



In shades of pink, red and orange, a cheerful and bright photo pattern of pieris, or flame of the forest, leaves. Photography by ruralfrance.



This business card features an abstract composition imagining the rich gold color drawn from a Marigold blossom. Plenty of space on the front template for all your contact information. Image repeated in part on the reverse. Perfect for an art supply company or any colorful business or artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment