Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Blue

This iPod case presents fine art photography of a classic seasonal landscape. The storm is over and peace has gently settled over this lovely winter scene. The spruce tree has a blanket of white snow. The sky is a deep blue with puffy clouds. Snowflakes, icicles and snow covered branches frame the picture. Wonderful for the holiday season or any time of year!



This mousepad features a hummingbird silhouetted against a blue sky.



A lone gull stands as a sentinel on the wet sands at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina as small waves lap at the deserted shoreline in this original pastel artwork.



The smokies are one of the most visited national parks. This poster features beautiful nature landscape travel photography.



Here is a clock with a blue photo of frozen icy bubbles in the river.

1 comment: