Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Red

Wild red raspberries are the theme of this fine art necklace. Two juicy berries with a cerise color are attached to the red brown bramble branches. Green leaves and an aqua turquoise background complete the abstract design. The photography has been digitally enhanced to create an impressionistic feeling.



This Case-Mate iPod case features a wild abstract design of a dancing red sun. The stylized rays seem to dance around the black center.



Speakers designed with unique folkart (called Khakhloma) from Eastern Europe. Wild berries and flowers in red, yellow and green on a black background.



Branch with cute birds wall decals coral and black. Available in 3 sizes this classic colourful tree design with cute bird wall sticker can be moved and replaced up to 100 time. Add a touch of nature colored life to your rooms walls with this classic design in silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment