Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Yellow

How about some holiday ornaments in shades of yellow for today?

This fine art holiday ornament features an impression of an ancient oriental landscape. Two small figures are walking through trees in the foreground. Mountains loom in the distance. The colors are gold, yellow, orange, green, brown and black.



This lovely holiday ornament features a still life composition of exquisite dried roses on a yellow background. The petals range in color from pale yellow through gold to a deep orange apricot. The image is repeated on the back.



Cute ornament with a strange creature - big-eyed fluffy character with antennas on yellow background.



A gorgeous swirly heart behind bars design in gold tones on black on an ornament.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ornaments, I love the Dry Roses ornament! Thanks for presenting the Dazzled Bug ornament here. :)

    ReplyDelete