Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Yellow

This fine art 2013 single page calendar poster features an impression of an ancient oriental landscape. Two small figures are walking through trees toward a pagoda in the foreground. Mountains loom in the distance. The colors are gold, yellow, orange, green, brown and black. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE 2013 CALENDAR POSTER COLLECTION



A surreal photo image of bright banners forming a blue and green portal to the brilliant gold clouds and sky beyond and a deep cobalt blue Lotus mandala.



It's autumn, and a luminous golden yellow full moon has risen behind the black silhouettes of leaves blowing in the breeze on this dramatic fine art photography Case-Mate iPhone case. The background is illuminated in tones of orange, gold and brown to create an abstract pattern in an Asian motif.



The Eiffel tower at sunrise, taken from the Place du Trocadero. Paris, France.

1 comment: