Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Red

This Rickshaw iPad sleeve features a brilliant red cardinal. He is truly the king of backyard birds! Here he is perched on a snowy rail eating black oil sunflower seeds while the winter snow swirls around him.



This gorgeous wrapped canvas print features a bouquet of scarlet red tulips and green leaves set on a pure black background. The image is repeated on the back.



Perfect for Valentine's Day or any day, this rosette design is made up of heart shapes in various shades of pink and red outlined in black, with some transparency and set against a pretty pink gradient background.



Ladybug iPhone 5 case

2 comments: