Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Red

How about bright red cardinals today...

This Case-Mate iPhone 5 case features a brilliant red cardinal. He is truly the king of backyard birds! Here he is perched on a snowy rail eating black oil sunflower seeds while the winter snow swirls around him.



Make your luggage stand out on an airport carousel with unique tag designs! This luggage tag features a brilliant red cardinal eating sunflower seeds during a snowstorm. He is easily identified by his red crest, distinctive black mask and orange beak. The reverse has one more small bird as well as your personal information. All text can be customized.



This cheery holiday post card features a bright red Northern Cardinal bird, perched upon a few bars of lively music. The greeting says, "May your days be merry and bright!", but just type into the box under "personalize it" to change to any greeting you'd like or to remove it. Blank on the reverse for your writing, or click "customize it" to have your words pre-printed there. Matching address labels available!



From the designer: This painting was almost an exercise in madness.... The precision required for the transparent section of the feathers between location and paint color may have been the actual hardest thing I've done to date. Actually, the whole feather spread was crazy! :) But I did it because the only bird I've ever seen represented in this manner is a dove, and it was novel to think of other birds in the same pose. And now you too can own a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment