Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Pink

This lovely wine bottle label features a pretty pink rose with pale green background. All text can be customized with your special information.



This necklace features the exquisite cabbage butterfly (Pieris rapae). She has stopped flitting around the garden long enough to perch on a verbena blossom. She has a black body which does not show beneath her four white wings, each with a black dot at the center. The two upper wings have a black band at the tips. Her face is a pale green. She is a lovely, delicate creature.



This funny ladies design for expecting moms features a baby geek with big nerdy glasses crawling. Great for an infant of a science, math or computer nerd



The various shades of purple and pink on this case come together in a abstract pattern that seems almost "electric". If you'd like to add your name or other text, you may do so by choosing "Customize it".

No comments:

Post a Comment