Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pink

Brighten the day with this glorious set of cork coasters featuring a collection of waterlily dahlia blossoms in a colorful abstract pattern of pink, yellow, orange, red, white and mauve.



This elegant wall clock sports a sophisticated design of two black circles surrounding a central eight sided star. The pale pink gradient background provides a contemporary accent. The numbers can be cleared if a simpler design is preferred.



Beautiful, delicate, and growing on my fence.... The passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) shows it's early season blooms. Locally these flowers are better known as May Pops and tend to have more vivid colors as they first bloom which fade as the flower ages by a few days.



A parade of classic kitsch pink flamingos marching left. Great vintage fun for the funky tropical kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment