Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Brown

This fine art MacBook sleeve features an impression of an ancient oriental landscape. Two small figures are walking through trees toward a pagoda in the foreground. Mountains loom in the distance. The colors are gold, yellow, orange, green, brown and black.



This mini iPad case features an abstract interpretation of a dried ageratum seed head. The lovely blue purple flowers are gone from the garden, the seeds have scattered, and this shell is all that remains. The impressionistic pattern creates a contemporary display with autumn colors of brown, yellow, gold, orange and black.



Everyone needs one of these Round Tuits. Don't wait until you get a round tuit, buy your own now.



This MacBook Air sleeve is embellished with my sepia photograph of the scenic Waccamaw River as seen from the Riverwalk in Conway, South Carolina on an afternoon in late November.

2 comments: