Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Blue

This fantastic abstract fine art poster features a surrealistic landscape of sky in waves of blue above green and black land reaching back to infinity, all in a luminous light. Three golden doves seem to be flying out of the infinite void.



This mug features a wild abstract circular pattern of luminous green, blue, magenta and purple swirling around a central flower with kaleidoscopic movement.



He'll love this awesome, abstract medallion pattern in deep indigo blue and black, created from the artist's original photo of pine trees silhouetted against an indigo night sky. PLEASE NOTE THAT TIES HAVE PATTERN ON ONE SIDE ONLY - BACK SIDE IS WHITE. Black and blue design on front side of tie.



Created from a photo of a sweet white dove on a field of blue and green, a stained glass cathedral window.

1 comment: