Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Black and White

This Skinit Cargo Samsung Galaxy S III case features a Chinese poet and his sidekick in black and white. Han Shan, also known as Cold Mountain, stands with Pickup as they contemplate the universe.



This necklace features an interesting geometric abstract design based on an astronomy theme. A single diamond is superimposed on a pattern of spheres and ellipses in shades of black, white and gray. A stylized black sun is in the center.



This is a Black and Gray Starburst 20”x20” Throw Pillow. Front features a black and gray star burst pattern, the back is plain black. A perfect decoration for your home or give as a gift. Made of 100% grade A cotton, these soft pillows look great anywhere in your home or office. The perfect complement to your couch.



This elegant bag features a black silhouette of one of nature's simple masterpieces, the fern. Personalize this for yourself or as a gift; just type an initial into the box under "personalize it".

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Black and Gray Starburst Throw Pillow along with these other great designs!

    ReplyDelete