Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Red

This brilliantly colored mini Rickshaw zero messenger bag is decorated with a striped pattern in orange, purple, yellow, red, green, violet and black which resembles a beautiful abstract rainbow.




Folk Art depiction of orange and red toad stools in ceramic on copper. Sprigs of green leaves accompany the spotted caps and wrinkled stems by artist Lori Parish.




The original digital painting by artist, Leslie Sigal Javorek, that graces this hand-made, accent pillow is an abstract, Art Deco inspired vision of a fantasy flower that is rich in the illusion of textures and depth. In rich shades of dark red, red, and evergreen rimmed in gold, it's set against a black background with a field of small gold flowers. A beautiful holiday decoration with a practical purpose, this pillow is available in 2 shapes and sizes, and look good alone or combined with any of HoMeArts other Christmas Exclusives! pillows.

1 comment: