Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pink

The grasshopper is a symbol of good luck all over the world. This fine art photography wrapped canvas print features a yellow and brown grasshopper climbing up a fluffy pink, red and magenta ageratum floss flower. He is looking over his shoulder at the photographer with his gold and black eye. Lovely green foliage frames the photograph. Perhaps this stretched canvas print will be a lucky charm!




Very cute wall sticker perfect for any girls room. It features a pretty pink cartoon castle front and center.




A delicate floral swirl in pink with pink and red butterflies on a white background makes a pretty case. Add your own name easily

No comments:

Post a Comment