Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Black and White

This mug features three lively, playful black dancing dragons set on a silver metallic background with black trim.




A vintage photo of women suffragettes, who fought to get women the right to vote, a right finally won in the U.S. with the 19th amendment in 1920. This poster is a reminder that it's still important for women to vote. Alternate version available with the caption, "Hard won. Worth using!"




Similar to a paisley pattern, Crazy Comma's is a black and white, hand-drawn vector pattern with a few shapes colored in solid purple and multi-colored gradients. This pattern comes with a transparent background, so you can personalize it with a matching color, or any other color you like.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including that vintage black and white in my Women's Vote poster.

    ReplyDelete