Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Red

This stretched canvas print portrays a man in a blue shirt and red baseball cap sitting at a table in the shady pine woods, looking out at a distant pond on a warm, sunny day. The woods are dark and shady. The pond and surrounding banks are a lovely bright green. The fine art photography has been digitized to produce an impressionist effect.




Patriotic Design on the interior of this Rickshaw Messenger Bag.




Here's a lovely poster featuring red roses at the garden gate, Kew Gardens, Toronto.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Patriotic Design Messenger Bag (and thanks for the typo alert too)

    ReplyDelete