Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Purple

A bouquet of six delicate pale purple crocus blossoms with golden centers set on a blue metallic background adorn this lovely bookplate. All text can be customized to suit your needs. Terrific for identifying the books in your own collection, they will also make a wonderful gift for book lovers! Customize with your personal name.




Beautifully symmetrical fractal design that resembles a mix between a butterfly and a flower. It features a purple floral cross centered on a bigger six-petal flower surrounded by a butterfly-shaped shadow. Products with this very feminine stylish design make perfect gifts for girls and women of all ages. Its subtle purple and lilac shades make it very classy and decorative.




Who says being tough can't be pretty? Enjoy the touch of class with this Victorian beauty. Personalize with your own monogram to disguise and protect your precious iphone.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful products! I love purple! Thanks for including my bag!

    ReplyDelete