Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Orange

This deck of Bicycle playing cards features two silly spiders. They won't scare anyone but you are sure to get lots of laughs. They are large black creatures with white eyes bugging out of their heads, set on a wild sunset orange gold and purple background. Fun for Halloween or any time of year!




This wall clock features an orange pumpkin with green curvilinear accents set on a gold background oval. A perfect holiday home accent for Halloween or Thanksgiving.




A silhouette of a witch, in black, on a broomstick flying in an orange sky, against a bright yellow sun. The silhouette highlights the witch's hat and long black dress as she sits, bent over, on a broomstick flying through the air.

1 comment: