Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Green

This 2013 fine art photography calendar poster features luscious Hawaiian pineapples. The green leaves and brown and gold spines create an interesting abstract pattern. View the entire year on one page with this delicious pineapple calendar!




The designer says: "This plate features a photograph I took with and processed on my HTC Inspire cell phone, using Pixlr software. The original photograph was a piece of fabric I saw in a vintage store. It was a flower pattern on a silver background. The first filter I added was a linen base. That gave this photo the lines you see in it. The next filter I added was a green color correction. That changed the original silver background to green. The last filter I added was a black vignette and that changed the whole tone of the photo to emerald green. In adding different filters, the light pink flowers got a little darker. What was once a nice retro piece of fabric, is now a colorful and abstract photograph. A nice treat for yourself or a unique gift for others. Think how cool it would be to have a set of custom dishes!"




Retro mousepad with peace signs and love, peace, and happiness. Bright retro green color makes this a delightful retro computer mousepad gift reminiscent of the sixties and seventies, for anyone on your list or just get one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment