Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Green

This wall clock features a female green frog with a yellow belly sitting among the grasses at the pond. She seems lonely as if she is waiting for her Prince Charming to appear. Perhaps she's a fairy tale princess. The numbers can be cleared if a simpler design is preferred.




This beautiful canvas print features a photo taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway on a beautiful spring day with flowers blooming everywhere. This is such a beautiful example of nature landscape travel photography and will help enhance your home or office decor.




A macro photo of a dew drop on a moss seadhead, on a sticker to use as a bookplate - customizable with your own name. The text says "this book belongs to" but can easily be changed to "from the library of" etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment