Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Purple

This binder features a luminous abstract floral purple, lilac and magenta mandala design. The colors swirl around a central blue star. The design is repeated on the back. Customize the text on the spine to suit your needs or just delete it.




The designer says, "The console of the Oberlinger organ in the Marktkirche in Wiesbaden isn't purple, obviously - but it's rather fun to see it like this. I think so anyway. . ."




This print features floral nature photography. These beautiful purple tulips were grown in the photographer's spring garden. Give the lady in your life a bouquet that will never wilt away!

No comments:

Post a Comment