Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink

This lovely throw pillow features an abstract design of delicate pink poppy petals. The somniferum poppy is a fully double flower with hundreds of overlapping petals. The image is repeated on the back. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.




Hot and pink: a trendy and irresistible bag for any woman! With original fractal art.




The Crystal Palace Series iPhone 4 cases feature excerpts from soft brightly colored abstract images with a watercolor feel to them. Customize it! Add your name or move the big image around to find your own favorite spot and make it truly your own. Just click the "customize" button below the picture, and be sure to click the "save" button when you are done. Digital art on this case is copyright © Kathi Shotwell and is only available through her.

2 comments:

  1. This is looking great! Love the poppy poster! Thanks for featuring my Crystal Palace iPhone case.

    ReplyDelete