Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Black and White

The attractive wall clock features a contemporary design of nested black and white squares. The numbers can be cleared if a simpler design is preferred.




This Case Mates iphone 4 case is decorated with a linear portrait of a cat in yellow, black and orange set within an abstract circular moon shape on a dark blue background. Easily personalize it with your name or initials.




Black and White Piano Keyboard Zippered Laptop Case

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my black cat iphone case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my Piano Keyboard Laptop Case!

    ReplyDelete