Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

White

This mousepad features the stoat (Mustela erminea), also known as the ermine or short-tailed weasel, a species of Mustelid native to Eurasia and North America. His winter coat is pure white with a black tip at the tail. In summer, the fur molts to brown. He is a fierce hunter, feeding mainly on small rodents but quite capable of catching prey much larger. Here he is briefly pausing on a fallen log before continuing his hunting activities.



White on white and grat into the light in the center of the pillow. A spiritual pillow, personalized and a wonderful conversation piece.



An elegant black ribbon accents the double diamond hearts on this romantic invitation. Matching Save the Date cards, Thank You cards, RSVPs, and more are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment