Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Green

This iPad sleeve features a glorious summer flower garden filled with flowers in every brilliant color of the rainbow. Red, orange, pink and yellow dahlias combine with purple verbena. Green foliage completes this riot of color. The image is repeated on the back.



An American Mojo throw pillow or cushion with digital kaleidoscope pattern made from a photo of witch hazel flowers, with shades of yellow, dark red and a dark olive green. It has a patterned border and a square or diamond shaped motif in the center.



A large shiny Irish harp in green chrome with a green background on button.
Use on St Patrick's Day, or any other day of the year to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment