Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Blue

This Rickshaw iPad sleeve features the view from the bottom of a very tall tulip tree looking way up to the top. The blue twilight sky creates an interesting lacy abstract effect of silhouetted trunk and branches. This huge old tree lives in Robert H. Treman State Park in Ithaca, New York.



Light purple cactus, stones, flag stone, little flowers, very lovely nice to look at while on the computer!



Hilarious cartoon blue and red and green dragon on a bright red skateboard mug or travel mug design. Cute and fun and great gift idea. Can also add custom text when ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment