Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blue

This throw pillow presents a magical scene. The snow storm is over and peace has gently settled over this lovely winter world. The spruce tree has a blanket of white snow, the sky is a deep blue with puffy clouds and snow covered branches frame the picture. Perfect for the holiday season or any time of year!



Here is a butterfly T-shirt with the words "To Blessed To Be Stressed"



This pillow is embellished with an illustration of a fluffy gray cat, drawn in a linear style and appearing in profile on a soft blue background.

No comments:

Post a Comment