Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

White

This lovely floral wrapped canvas print features a design of brilliant white chrysanthemums, each with a deep green center.



The bird in the original photograph on this mousepad is a Great Egret. The photo is a closeup, showing the white feathers of the bird's long neck and his long, sharp, yellow beak which blends into the spring green around his round yellow and black eyes. The egret is posing in profile against a background of soft neutral colors, grays, browns and greens.



An abstracts For your wall by AbundanceLovetrip.

No comments:

Post a Comment