Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

White

This lovely floral mousepad features a design of brilliant white chrysanthemums, each with a deep green center.



Premium keychain with digital art rendition of a closeup photo of a white Pomeranian. Personalize by clicking "Customize it!" to add text in your choice of font style, color, size and placement. © Little Wing Photography & Design



Cats (simple) Original tote bag - by YANKAdesigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment