Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Purple

This lovely iPod case is decorated with a bouquet of six delicate pale purple crocus blossoms with golden centers and set on a pure black background. When the crocuses bloom, we know spring is here!



Skateboard covered with sparkling purple sequins design and with a name written on it. Customizable, so change this name into yours or write what ever you want.



We've all felt his presence. We know he exists. Meet THE TICKLE MONSTER! He's purple and green and wearing red sneakers in this great t-shirt design. He's cute and fun and full of personality. And he's after you! Great gift idea. You can also add custom text when ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment