Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Orange

This coaster features a decorative geometric abstract design. Brilliant colors of red, orange, gold, brown, yellow and green all converge in a vortex pattern with repeating triangles of various woven textures.



This Samsung Galaxy case features the other side of night: abstract art.



Binder with photo print of old yellow paint on wood.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely site you have Bebops! The pointillist border itself gives a fresh burst of optimism. Found you through Leah McNeir's terrific fractal art site. I think you're doing a real service by providing a center to spotlight worthy & fun Zazzle artists' work (I'm not there yet but the creative urge wants me to move my art from my "electronic desk drawer" to share it. Best of success to you!

    Scott
    ( The Psychic Philosopher
    http://scottufford.com )

    ReplyDelete